Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Crafting Prize from Nikki

 Hey, this is the prize I won from Nikki when I took part in the Blog Hop for Crafting Cafe.....the tray wasnt included. lol
There is 2 Boofle sheets of A4 diecut toppers...Tatty Teddy A4 card kit.... CLANGERS Deco sheet (I actually have that)... the other one I dont know who made it, sorry. lol
Here we have Daisy and Dandelion die cut deco and patterned papers, metallic flutterdies toppers, 2 sheets of pyramage (one has Anita on it and the other Crafting.co.uk), Christmas stamps-the alphabet, 2 packs of decorative papers from express yourself diy, some patterned papers, Hot diggity dog elements toppers and Papermania adhesive shimmer dots.
, 
 these last two pics show Papermania Dew drops, Tatty Teddy pick and Mix and coloured stickers, Anita mini dimensions, A5 Country Companions paper pack, K&Company embossed stickers and Papermania Elements in black and gold.......I LOVE IT ALL.

5 comments:

  1. WOW what a fabulous prize. Enjoy and look forward to seeing your projects.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, you lucky thing. That's a terrific prize, so many lovely things to play with x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Prize! You're a lucky lady!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what a fab prize, you must show us what you make with it all
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for following me at Tickell Expressions. I am following you now too. Your blog candy looks scrumptious. Unfortunately, I am unable to read the text. May I suggest you convert to white font to show up better against the purple background?
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    PS - If you like papercrafts and free digital images, join me over at http://avadareschallengeblog.blogspot.ca/.

    ReplyDelete