Monday 14 March 2016

Glitter Wine Glasses

Last year (2015) I was trying to come up with different ideas for things to sell at the Christmas Fayres. I decided to try out Glitter Glasses.....I do not like glitter at the best of times. There was a trail of Glitter from my Craft Room to the Toilet and also to my Bedroom.....it was everywhere......even after a shower I was still finding it on my hands or face. lol. Here are some I made along with the boxes to hold them....I also made some wine glass charms for the glasses.


Red glass with matching box that has a viewing section.


2 Wine Glass charms to match the glass. 


White Wine Glass Charms. 



White Wine Glass with charms 


PURPLE - this is mine.


A selection of glasses I had made and the wine glass charms

Some of the Wine Glasses colours I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment